I. JOB TILTE
- Junior Flight Operations Engineering and Documentation Officer
II- THE ROLE
- Ensures on time availability to Flight Operations offices and flight crews, as well as airplanes, the necessary documentation, such as:
- Operations Manuals
- Constructors manuals
- Flight operations instructions and bulletins;
- Different trainings up to date kit/folder for crew
- Access to necessary soft documents or websites
- Performance related documents and others
- update or edit Operations Manuals and Procedures
- manage flight operations instructions and bulletins
- assist in route and aerodromes evaluation
- work with maintenance engineering for all needs
- Keep track of Navdata and other alerts or critical information, ADs, bulletins and other manufacturer publications and ensures their distribution to concerned departments, and others.
Perform other duties as may be assigned to him by Supervisor Flight Operations Engineer, or a member from the flight Operations management.
II- QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- 25 - 35 years’ old
- Capable to learn fast, analyze situations and recommend solutions
- Perfect bilingual (French and English) in both writing and speaking.
- Diploma of (BAC+5) in engineering (electrical, mechanical, electro-mechanical, IT,…) or in Science.
- Computer literate
- Be reliable, open, and a hard worker
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro will be appreciated.
- One-year experience in aviation sector is recommended
Send your application to the following address:
BP 2988 LOME – Togo or Email:
- The application must include:
- a letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- A copy of birth certificate
- A copy of certificate of nationality
- Copies of all diplomas and certificates
Deadline for submission: February 24, 2023