I. Job Title
- A/C Maintenance Program Engineer
- Issue the maintenance program which defines the condition of aircraft and engine checks, repairs, replacements, and adjustments that must be performed in order to increase the Aircraft reliability.
- Prepare/Revise the AMP anytime there is a new release of the MPD, Aircraft phase in / out.
- Prepare/Revise the MEL anytime there is a new release of the Master MEL, Aircraft phase in / out.
- Prepare/revise the NEF anytime a change of Manufacturer documents occurs,
- Work on and follow up the approval of the AMP and the revision of the MEL.
- Perform the Maintenance program effectiveness,
- Required Qualifications
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Fluent in French and /or English
- 3 years working experience
Send your application to the following address:
BP. 2988 Lome – Togo or Email: email@example.com
The application must include: a curriculum vita, a cover letter, a certified copy of birth certificate, a certified copy of certificate of nationality, certified copies of all diplomas and certificates
For applications sent by mail, please clearly indicate the position you are applying for on the envelope. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submission: March 10, 2023